At Hemingways Travel, we deliver a high tough, personal level of travel expertise focusing on value for money and duty of care for our corporate customers. Our travel technology and digital solutions enable cost optimization and efficiency in navigating today’s complex travel environment.
With a highly experienced team of qualified travel professionals, we deliver:
1. Travel Planning and Booking
- Global Air Travel Reservations (including booking low cost carriers (LCCs) and charter flights) providing the broadest spectrum of route and price options.
- Global Hotel Reservations using both direct supplier contracts and hotel aggregators including Booking.com and TBO Holidays.
- Global Travel Visas, Insurance and VIP Meet & Greet services
- Global MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events) services working with trusted partners to deliver for our corporate customers
- Global Airport and Ground Transfers. Domestically, we also offer our own airport transfer services using experienced and qualified drivers and high quality vehicles.
- Global Car Rental including both short term daily rental and long term car lease options
2. One Provider for Multiple Products
Our customers benefit from a professional travel agent booking an entire travel itinerary rather than booking direct with multiple individual suppliers, as well as making the booking process easier. This increases efficiency in procurement and supplier management for corporates.
3. Supplier Relations and Preferences
We work with our corporate customers to manage supplier relationships to optimize corporate travel spend and minimize disruption.
For example, amendments, refunds and cancellations are professionally managed to avoid wasted expenditure.
On an individual basis, Hemingways Travel keeps track of your travel preferences and frequent flyer privileges to help travellers get the most out of their trip.
4. Data Analysis and Reporting
We aggregate and analyse key travel data to help our corporate customers maximise the benefit from their travel spend and make informed decisions on travel policies. This reduces cost whilst ensuring your employees travel safely. Examples include enrolment in corporate frequent flyer programmes such as BlueBiz and negotiating specific discount contracts with key suppliers.